The Celebrity of Maplestory 2 Mesos

Maplestory2 Mesos was also a poster that made a list awhile back about how to find some great equips. He drops nova equips, which are considered 2nd best equips in game.Do Crimsonwood questline to start bosses Gollux and Commerci up. He drops adequate face accessory/eye accessory.

Fight ordinary horntail. He drops a nice ring.Monster park will have alot of drops in it. Try playing for a set of items which you can either sell or use yourself.level 150 ghost boat has best badge in sport, so do that questline.Get alot of reward points to utilize cubes, hammers, and stuff to update equips.take advantage of occasions. They occasionally have good items.Don't be afraid to update current equips if you think you going to have them long time.

I am making a suggestion to the Maplestory2 GMS staff to revamp the Empress's Might Job quest.For those of you know dont know the Empress's Might Quest was released through the event held that would enable Knight of Cygnus players the capability to Reincarnate into a special adventurer class that would have one of the special moves based on the KoC utilized.

Since the launch of such an event pursuit I have for long years tried to accumulate the lunar dew. To no avail I've yet to have even one Lunar Dew drop from either gender of Desert Rat.

As time went on I was to learn that the Drop Rate for its Lunar Dew Items was and apparently still is in its own category of rarity. I Find this to be somewhat unfair to old and newer players who might encounter this quest and would like to opt for the prize at the end of it. I do, however,understand that some people have achieved quest completion but only at the expense of sleep, real USD so as to buy multiples of the 2x drop cards and have to wait for either the 2x drop event to ensure they can pile the drop rate modifier or purchase what has become the priciest familiar so as to assist the process. Once more I believe this kind of quest must much of a Drop Rate issue to keep players like me considering the content which Maplestory Global now provides.

MMOGO has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html!image